About Kerri Carpenter
Award-winning romance author Kerri Carpenter writes contemporary romances that are sweet, sexy, and sparkly. When she’s not writing, Kerri enjoys reading, cooking, watching movies, taking Zumba classes, rooting for Pittsburgh sports teams, and anything sparkly. Kerri lives in Virginia with her family. For the latest updates on her books or to see pictures of her adorable dog, Harry, visit Kerri at any of the places below.
Connect with Kerri Online
Facebook Twitter Instagram Amazon
Kerri writes contemporary romance novels for Harlequin Special Edition and Entangled Publishing. She has worked at The Washington Post and various nonprofit associations in the Washington, D.C.-area. She is now a full-time writer and will be starting a podcast called Hallmark Junkies with her best friend in the summer of 2023. She is represented by Nicole Resciniti of The Seymour Agency.
Random stuff about me (that I feel you should know):
- I’ve been trying to get the “Rachel” haircut from Friends since the mid-nineties to no avail.
- I was once an extra on an episode of The West Wing.
- The two sounds I hate the most are whistling and trucks idling.
- The sound I love the most is the ocean.
- My parents are the funniest people I know and make me laugh more than anyone in the world.
- I don’t like colonial people. That’s right, colonial people. It’s the buckles. I don’t trust them.
- I could eat pizza every single day and enjoy most varieties. But my favorite is with extra cheese and anchovies.
- I will watch any of the original three Star Wars movies any time they come on TV, even though I have them all on DVD.
- I went to Georgetown University and I studied abroad in Florence, Italy.
- My big brother introduced me to edamame, Pearl Jam, Pinot Noir, Family Guy and so much more. And I love when we get to have dinner together!
- I prefer salty foods over sweet.
- I love roller coasters and my favorite amusement park is Kennywood, near Pittsburgh, PA.
- My best friend is a vegetarian and I don’t like hotdogs, so we used to put potato chips on hotdog buns at picnics in high school. Delish!
- My other best friend and I watch either My So-Called Life, Evita, Romeo & Juliet with Leo, Empire Records, or all of the above, every time we get together. Love!
- I have never dyed or highlighted my hair.
- I was a competitive figure skater for five years and even got to skate in The Nutcracker on Ice at the Civic Arena in Pittsburgh.
- My favorite TV show of all time is Saved by the Bell and I’ve seen every episode at least 700 times. Give or take…
- My DVR is currently recording The Walking Dead, Veep, Game of Thrones, Project Runway, Drunk History, and Younger. And I just finished both seasons of The Man in the High Castle, which was fantastic!
- I rescued an adorable poodle mix named Harry. This was the best decision I’ve ever made!